Live Dynamically,Just and Extraordinary
Welcome to LDJE! Please login in or register.
Welcome to LDJE! Please login in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rise from the ashes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blogging for Fun Site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonPhyzics
Admin
NeonPhyzics

Blogging for Fun Site Empty
PostSubject: Blogging for Fun Site   Blogging for Fun Site I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 11:44 am

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will be doing a little blogging on gaming for a pop (nerd) culture web site called the "Unheard Nerd"

I get gaming updates all the time, so when I was asked - I thought it would be fun. You can check it out at the www.theunheardnerd.com

[url=theheardnerd.com]The Unheard Nerd[/url]

If there is interest, I will try to cross post in the general section of the LDJE website
Back to top Go down
Dj5pex

Dj5pex

PostSubject: Re: Blogging for Fun Site   Blogging for Fun Site I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:06 pm

Awesome. I love your insight and am very happy/proud you get to share your views and thoughts with a larger audience.
Back to top Go down
NeonPhyzics
Admin
NeonPhyzics

PostSubject: Re: Blogging for Fun Site   Blogging for Fun Site I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 5:30 pm

thanks man - they asked me to keep it positive for the most part - so while I posted that Assassin's 4 was in development, I did not include how much I think that the gameplay of the series is garbage...there is nothing stealth about it - all you do is run around
Back to top Go down
LDJE ADMIN
Admin
LDJE ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Blogging for Fun Site   Blogging for Fun Site I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:57 pm

Dude that is pretty sweet, I will definitely be adding this to one of the many websites to check up on. What I like is that there is more than just gaming...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ldjeclan.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blogging for Fun Site   Blogging for Fun Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blogging for Fun Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Dynamically,Just and Extraordinary :: General Announcements-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com