Live Dynamically,Just and Extraordinary
Welcome to LDJE! Please login in or register.
Welcome to LDJE! Please login in or register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rise from the ashes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
willowstarr78

What to do..... Empty
PostSubject: What to do.....   What to do..... I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2016, 1:12 pm

Hey guys willow here Smile

Not sure who else is left here, I see there are still lots of members just not sure where everyone stands.
Back in the day this was an amazing clan and I'm trying to decide if I want to once again let it thrive.

I'm still deciding and this even more Suffolk since I don't have an Xbox one yet.

Let me know if there is interest....
Back to top Go down
WontedBird6494

WontedBird6494

What to do..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do.....   What to do..... I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2016, 1:42 pm

Hi Willow. Yea I stopped console gaming as well shortly after the clan fell apart. Haven't played the last two COD but would be interested to get back in it if LDJE comes back to life. I do have XB1 already so I'll keep checking back here to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Vindieviper

Vindieviper

What to do..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do.....   What to do..... I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2016, 10:26 am

Hey vindieviper is back need me on xbox gtag is vindy viper or on psn vindieviper so give it a chance send emails to every member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What to do..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What to do.....   What to do..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What to do.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live Dynamically,Just and Extraordinary :: General Announcements-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com